Aadhar Card Download Online without Mobile Number
Download Aadhar Card Online without Mobile Number at www.uidai.gov.in:
When you enroll yourself for Aadhar Card, you need to provide your Name, Date of Birth, Address, Mobile Number and Email ID. Your Mobile Number is useful to download your Aadhar Card from UIDAI Website. In case your Mobile Number is wrongly entered in UIDAI Database, you have to download your Aadhar Card Online without Mobile Number.
Download Aadhar Card Online without Mobile Number
Unique Identification Authority of India allows everyone to download their Aadhar Card Online through UIDAI Portal at www.uidai.gov.in. In order to download your Aadhar Card, you have to provide your Name, Pin Code and Aadhar Number or Enrollment ID or Virtual ID. After you provide all these details, you need to enter the OTP which is sent by UIDAI on your Registered Mobile Number. Download Aadhar Card by Name and Date of Birth.
How to Download Aadhar Card Online with Mobile Number
Kindly follow the steps given below to Download Aadhar Card Online with Mobile Number:
- Log on to UIDAI Official Website at www.uidai.gov.in.
- Find out Aadhaar Enrolment Section and navigate to Download Aadhaar link.
- Click on the Download Aadhaar link to open Aadhaar Card Downloading Page.
- On this page, you need to provide some important details.
- Firstly choose the download option i.e. I have Aadhaar or VID or Enrolment ID.
- Enter your twelve (12) digit Aadhaar Number or sixteen (16) digit Virtual ID or fourteen (14) digit Enrolment ID.
- Enter your Full Name exactly same as registered in your Aadhaar Card.
- Provide your six (6) digit Pin Code and Security Code as shown in image.
- Click on Request OTP button to receive a One Time Password on your Aadhaar linked Registered Mobile Number.
- Enter the OTP and click on Download Aadhaar button to proceed to download your Aadhaar Card as PDF File.
How to Download Aadhar Card Online without Mobile Number
If you don't have the Registered Mobile Number with yourself, you cannot download your Aadhar Card Online from Official Website. The UIDAI does not provide any method for downloading Aadhar Card Online without Mobile Number. Therefore, you have to Update your Mobile Number registered with Aadhar before you attempt to Download your Aadhar Card. Only then you will be able to download your Aadhar Card Online via UIDAI Website at www.uidai.gov.in. In order to update your Mobile Number, kindly visit your nearby Aadhar Card Enrollment & Update Centre.
For more information about How to Download Aadhar Card Online, kindly visit UIDAI Official Website at www.uidai.gov.in.